1. Yes I’m starting with Easter, because that was when summer kind of began.. Dolac markets in Zagreb, Croatia.
Trieste by night.
2. Scenic detail on the other side of the valley during Mas en mas, a wine and food walk. Best.
3. Tyrolean entertainment.
4. The beautiful Dolomites
5. Touring Southern Turkey on a boat for a week, bliss.
6. That first one wasn’t my boat, it was this one!
7. Rainbow steps in Istanbul
8. A junk shop in Istanbul.
9. Cimiterio monumentale di Milano.
10. A castle party at Castel Beseno.
11. Castle partying.
12. Summer hiking.
13. With cows. Summer hiking with cows.
14. In Rovereto
15. A beautiful blue door.
16. An amazing catci collection in Callalbro.
17. Above Lake Garda on another of our summer hikes.
18. The misty view from another, on our way back down from the snow.
19. Lily pads somewhere above Bolzano.
20. My favourite little building collection in Verona. One day I’ll get a photo of it that I like..
21. Things Matt likes: gelato. Things Matt dislikes: being photographed while eating gelato.
22. The Appian Way, Rome.
23. Around Naples.
24. I want to go back to Naples.
25. Beautiful buildings in Rome’s Quartiere Coppedè.
26. So much love for Rome.
27. We went to the Villa d’Este in Tivoli, I posed in front of a fountain.
28. Until next time Rome!
29. That time in Austria when it rained a lot.
30. When it was stunningly beautiful when the rain stopped.
31. Sunflowers in Patone.
32. Festival times at Belgrade Beer Fest.
33. Oh hey, Sarejevo.
34. Cutest little tea shop in Sarejevo.
35. Admiring the old bridge in Mostar while eating greasy delicious ćevapčići.
36. Mostar knows what’s up.
37. I used Matt’s head as a tripod to get a steady shot of the fairy lights.. Waiting for our outdoor movie at Sarajevo’s 20th Film Festival to start.
38. Markets in Sarajevo
39. In Zenum, Belgrade.
41. My first Italian gelato after a month was delicious.
42. In Ferrara for the Buskers Festival.
43. There were so many bikes, we couldn’t help but go for a little cycle ourselves.
44. Eating grapes from the vines while on La Magna Longa, another wine and food walk.
46. Admiring coloured buildings in Calliano.
47. Cycling this past weekend in Valsugana. Borgo valsugana was our lunch stop.
48. We made it all the way into the Veneto. Such biking muscles, so strong.
49. One more of Naples, out of order but I am NOT renumbering everything.
50. So long summer, I’m going to miss you! (I also miss Istanbul)